Posted on May 30, 2013
“Anxiety is horrible because not only is it awful, it’s BORING for the person having it. It’s overwhelming and boring in this terrible weird stupid way. Like an “Okay this can stop at any time, I fulfilled my feeling-like-shit quota a while back” sort of boring.”
— My friend M, whom I emailed during my anxiety attack this morning. (via love-and-radiation)
Posted on May 20, 2013
Knit blood cells + petri dish!
Posted on May 2, 2013
Projects for the day
Posted on May 1, 2013
All my fandom creations (Harry Potter, Cunning hats, Nerdfighteria, Doctor Who, and Waldo) items now live in a new Etsy shop: GeekyGirls
Posted on April 17, 2013
The only successful project I’ve been able to finish lately.
Posted on April 9, 2013
Posted on March 27, 2013
Makings of an owl
Posted on March 26, 2013
New kidney, all filled in.
Posted on March 24, 2013
Posted on March 18, 2013
A cardio. collection
Posted on March 11, 2013
Posted on March 9, 2013
Mr. Elephant from quite awhile ago.
Posted on March 8, 2013
The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
losers winners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
Sign me up to be a
loser winner who really really wants a splotch!
Posted on March 6, 2013
(Source: betype, via wilwheaton)
Posted on February 25, 2013
Magnets to help you organ-ize. :D